[IP] Spouses

Personally I think you all ought to find diabetics spouses!  VBG.  We met at
camp and have now been married five years (we're both twenty-somethings).
When friends and co-workers find out we are both diabetic they are
shocked...I couldn't imagine being married to a normie.  There just isn't
any way on earth a normie can appreciate the yuck feeling of being 32 at
three a.m. and not being able to talk.  Sometimes when we are in the car (he
usually drives) he'll ask me to bolus for him (we're both on pumps).  I know
that I certainly would feel pretty darn weird about someone who doesn't
truly understand the ramifications of insulin and sugar to be meddling with
my buttons!

Karen (: