Re: [IP] Re: Sweet Invisble Body Book

I checked prices at Barnes & Noble and they priced the book at
$16.76, one cent less than the link on the "Books" page at
www.Insulin-Pumpers.org which was $ 16.77.  I would suggest to
ALL our members that the IP site could benefit from your using the
links made available to you.  Of course if that one cent is important
to your budget...                ;>)