[IP] Need Some Help

I am going to be going on a family trip to Florida for a week.  I have all of
my supplies I think I am going to need packed, but I still feel like I am
leaving something.  I have extra insulin , a whole box of infusion sets, and
everything I need to do a change. Am I forgetting anything.  This is my first
trip with my pump so I'm a bit nervous.  Also, should I take extra supplies
with me to Disney and other parks?  Any other advice will be great.  Thanks
so much!

       Cheri :)