Re: [IP] "Going To The Sun"

I think the thing missing is that the author didn't have diabetes, and
didn't sound like anyone very close to him has diabetes.  The treatment of
the emotional aspect was true and I did relate, but it was a bit
one-dimensional.  It still remains my favorite diabetes book though.
I just ordered the diabetes burnout book too.