Re: [IP] site pain

I get this little bit of pain every so often too. I think (for me) its the
part of the set where the tubing is connected to the wings part of
the set... its a tiny bit lower and can press against the skin.  Also if
you look closely at a sofset you'll see that where the cannula is
attached, there is a small bump of plastic. I sometimes think this
causes a little soreness as well under the right circumstances.
But  for me the soreness is never associated with any irritation or
infection etc -- it just goes away when I take out the site!

Ricky