[IP] To: Jenny Porro

>I am very hesitant.  I do not want to feel like I am diabetic 24 hours a

Trust me Jenny even though i know it is hard to believe but Wearing the
pump 24 hours a day will actually make you forget about diabetes at
times.  I have to pat my pocket to see if i have the pump at times.  It
really becomes part of you.  and the Freedom and control it offers is

I know i speak for everyone on the IP list when I say that "We wish you the
best while you start your pumping experience"

Brian Carter Pumping 5.5 years