Re: [IP] Jeffrey and the Borg...

On 27 Jan 00, at 23:06, Dawn Stricker wrote:

> 'I dunno. Sometimes when I look at that tube sticking onto me I get the urge
> to say "Prepare to be assimilated! Reisistance is futile!"
> (Star Trek  "Borg" reference for the uninitiated...)'....

Actually, if you check the archives we have already been assimilated... to
the point that some of us wish each other "Happy Assimilation Day" and
were discussing "Borg Academy" t-shirts a couple of years ago...

Assimilation... it's the only way to go!
It's more fun in the Collective...

Rev. Randall Winchester
WD4HVA (email @ redacted)