[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] To endo for sick care

> > Do any of you go
> > to endos for sick care?

My endocrinologist is my PCP. I also have a nephrologist, gynocologist,
ophthalmalogist, vitreologist, podiatrist (footologist), chiropractor
(backologist), dentist (toothologist), and can't recall the other 3 (HS).
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)

for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml