Re: [IP] wondering if anyone has read this book

Yes, I read it.  I thought it was one of the most realistic autobios about
DM that I have read.  Many of the other ones make it seem like no big deal,
but this one admits that it is a big part of life, and I especially liked
that.  It's smooth reading too.  Very good.  I definitely recommend it to
everyone.
Julie