Re: [IP] pregnancy & diabetes

Kerri, Ami, Dawn and others on the pregnancy thread,
    I too never thought I would have children because of DM,  but I was
able to have 4 healthy children.  The last two boys were twins.  During
that final pregnancy I was really afraid.  I thought twins!! and DM, " I'M
GOING TO DIE."  Now I wouldn't wish a twin pregnancy on anyone,(  Imagine
being so large that you sleep sitting up to breathe!) but it was possible.
My first son was born in 1986, and it was so much harder then than in
1996.  There have been many advances. 25 years ago, when I was diagnosed,
it would have been far more difficult.  I am also here to say that not only
did I have twins, but I nursed them till they were 3. I was really their
paci in disguise. Anyhow,  when I am worn out at the end of the day, I can
say that I have been truly blessed with 4 miracle children!