[IP] Testing Blood Glucose AND Fructosamine

For a review article that I am preparing on the new In Charge meter, I'm
looking for people with diabetes who are using -- or who have considered
using -- this meter. The In Charge tests both fructosamine and blood

Frutosamine (which the manufacturer calls GlucoProtein) is similar to the Hb
A1c, except that it is a measure of your blood glucose average over the past
2-3 weeks, while a Hb A1c test looks back 2-3 months. That makes it
potentially even more valuable than the Hb A1c, because it gives you a
chance to take corrective action sooner.

The company that makes the In Charge meter, LXN Corp. in San Diego, has a
great Web site describing this meter. The URL is www.inchargenow.com .

An exciting feature that the Web site promises is that "soon" you will be
able to upload your glucose and fructosamine results from your In Charge
meter into 5 pre-formatted charts on the Web site and view your results. I
know of no other Web-based software that is yet able to do this with ANY

Please reply directly to me.

Rick Mendosa: A Writer on the Web: www.mendosa.com
E-mail: email @ redacted  Phone: (831) 688-5300
Office: 238 Coronado Drive, Aptos, CA 95003-4011