[IP] Tincture of Benzoin - Alternative is Skin-Tac "H"

I think the step down strength wise is Skin-Tac "H" by
Mason. (Insulin Infusion Specialties sells it on their
website under Prep Materials)

I use it to keep my Tenders glued down, and it is
easily dissolved with baby oil. When I am in a hurry,
I just remove the set, but it makes a mark. This
product has kept my sets down during summer inline
skating, swimming in the ocean and hot tub. And oh
yes, getting out of bed in the night with the pump

Andrea Seitz

>Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 00:18:27 EST
>From: email @ redacted
>Subject: Re: [IP] Re: Tincture of Benzoin
>Be careful if you're using this on children to help
>infusion set "stick".  I've heard it referred to as
>"gorilla glue" on this website and based on our
>own experience with our 9yr old pumping daughter I
>have to agree.  Lauren's skin was completely raw
after >we finally got her old set off.  We haven't
used it >since.
>Pam - mom to Lauren, age 9, pumping 8 months.
Do You Yahoo!?