[IP] false low feeling

When my blood sugar levels are high, I get the
starvation feeling (anyone relate?). Usually, I bolus
to correct the high and eat a small amount of pure
protein (i.e. cheese-be careful some cheese will have
carbs, meat w/o bread covering, nuts). It is my
understanding protein will not start to raise the
blood until 4-8 hours after eating it, and unless it
is a large serving basals will cover the small rise.

Andrea Seitz

>Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 20:00:05 EST
>From: email @ redacted
>Subject: Re: [IP] false low feeling
>Don't really know how to help you, but I've always
>been told that coming down to quickly from a hi may
>cause you to have these feelings.  Maybe you were
>much higher and it started to plummit and this is how
>you will feel.  I guess you could take a very small
>amount of a long acting carb.  This may help some.
Do You Yahoo!?