Re: [IP] wondering if anyone has read this book

That was one of the things that amazed me when I saw my friend inject insulin
for the first time about ...18 years ago...oh my !...It's been that
long...She was finally able to do it herself by pushing her upper arm against
a doorframe.
My son , who just turned 4 last week and is also Trisha's ( my bud ) godson ,
is really into her diabetes. Totally curious , wanting to know everything
about it. He has watched her check her glucose levels several times and
recently watched her as she changed her tubing on her pump. He amazes me with
what he understands about diabetes at such a young age. Sheri