Re: [IP] AtLast and FreeStyle Meters

Yeah that "pumping" motion on my arm made me feel a little sick.
Apparently the reps do this during sample tests because they don't know
how well everyone bleeds.  But if you bleed easily you don't necessarily
need to do this action much.  Overall I liked the meter and felt no pain.
It'd be nice not to have to wash my hands all the time before testing too,
worrying that there's sugar on my hands.  If I get food all the way up to
my elbows when eating, well -- then I've got other problems :)