Re: [IP] significant others

I like Mike's analogies.  I always say that having a low feels like
tripping and falling face down on a concrete sidewalk.  The feelings are
very similar because they both involve the release of a lot of adrenaline.
Certainly this is only one aspect.  I don't know of anything in the world
to describe the fierce hunger that accompanies a bad low.
Psychologically, a low feels like an ocean wave crashing over me and I'm
lost underwater for a while.

I'm always on the lookout for interesting ways to explain diabetes to
others.  Let me know if you have any!