Re: [IP] wondering if anyone has read this book

Brian -- I read the book and loved it.  As someone who has problems
dealing with the emotional aspect of the disease, I found camaraderie in
reading about the feelings expressed in the book.  I'm looking at doing
book reviews of diabetic books and movies too, I am an avid collector and
am always looking for more books and wondering why there are so few with
diabetic characters.  Let me know if you know of any good, rare, diabetic
books.  Personally my favorite has always been Going to the Sun.  But I
read that when I was first diagnosed, so have a lot of personal feeling
about that book, and my sister and I don't agree about the meaning of the
slightly cryptic ending.