RE: [IP] Re: cold feet and hands

Jack,
	Yes, I do! My hand and more so my feet are cold all winter. I think we have
largely solved the cold feet one. My husband got me these awesome duck down
slippers at a store called "Fin and Feather". They are a bit pricey for
slippers, but have made a HUGE difference. I remember telling him after I
had them on for a bit that I could feel my feet and they were nice and
toasty! I wear them all the time at home and haven't had the problem with
the cold like last winter. Now if I'm not wearing them, my feet get cold
again. Just thought I would pass this on to you.

Judy Goetsch (email @ redacted)