Re: [IP] To Janine & fake lows

Bonnie, That would be quite a drop.  What is your basal profile overnight?
Is it flat?  I would definitely do an overnight basal test, every 2 hours
if you want to catch a rise then a fall.  You can split it up into two
nights by taking msmts at 10 pm, 2 am, 6 am one night, and 12 am, 4 am and
waking, the next night.  If you are rising and dropping, I think that is
hard on your body and your basal profile should be adjusted.