Re: [IP] RE: significant others and fixing things

At 11:17 AM 1/28/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>My general problem in dating is that I find one of two types:
>1.  I don't care, don't want to learn about it, don't understand it.
>2.  I want to fix you, fix this, I read about this - couldn't that help?,
>fix, fix, fix...

AH   what about those significant others that have had a great Uncle with D
and they know everything you should do..  and just because their relative
have it they know more than us.....  that is the one that annoys me.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted