Re: [IP] Mail order RXs

> Michael,
> I'm trying to holler at someone to get those 700 frozen test sticks
> resolved; am only accessing voice mail(s). BUT, which state
> commissioner do I contact? The employer is in Ohio, we are in
> Indiana, the insurance co. is in Wisconsin, and the pharmacy is in
> Texas.

This is resolved by contract law. The state to contact would probably
be Ohio since the contract with the employer would have been
consumated there. However, if you have your own policy copy rather
than a group plan, it could be in your home state. It is one or the
other. The pharmacy is most likely contracted from the main insurance
plan rather than to you or the employer directly -- thus it becomes
the insurance company's problem since the contract language is
between you and the ins. co. (or the employer in the case of a group