[IP] Sweet Invisible Body......

Hi Brian,

    I Love the book. I am reading it now and I cant put it down at all.

    It is definitely a woman I can relate too. I was thinking it might be a
book for female Diabetics, but that is wrong of me to say. I would love for
anyone else who has read it to give me THEIR opinion.

    I am half way through it and I find myself at peace with some of the
things the Author talks about. Its like a lot of things I have been through
that I wasn't sure was related to Diabetes, but are so SIMILAR to hers, that
I feel better.

    I recommend it HIGHLY to anyone wanting to know about Diabetes or anyone
who has Diabetes.

Claudia - Pumping 23 days, Diabetic for 15 years.