Re: [IP] Hubby giving shots

>My hugsband of 39+ years used to joke that he would *shoot* me before
>sunrise. But, now I'm his battery-operated wife. ;)

I think giving me my shots in my arm (or when I'm being beligierent and
refuse to, as I'm tired of it) sometimes helps my husband feel in control of
this disease I'm barely able to control (even tho I'm doing everything as
ordered to). It also helps him get rid of hids hostile impulses, maybe I'm
married to a closet mild-sadist. <chuckle>. It also hurts less when someone
else does it and is a bonding experience as it's something you can share.
Even shooting up can be quality time.

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
Moderator Camarilla IRC