Re: [IP] vent vent vent AHHH!!!

>From: "Jim S." <email @ redacted>
>You might try making a couple of calls to:
>     Sue Ann Kelly at Milpitas (CDE) or
>     Sue O'brian at Santa Clara (Diabetes case worker - She might be in
>If you do call, tell either one of them that Jim Sandberg gave you their
>If you need a few infusion sets to hold you over til March 1, let me know.
>Jim S.
>email @ redacted

Thank you very much!  Ironically, my new boss gave me Sue Ann's name too
because she's a personal friend, and i left her a voicemail yesterday.  I
think her vm said she's gone Fridays, so I'll wait to hear from her next
week.  I'd like to call the other name you gave me too, how can I get her
number, just call Santa Clara Kaiser?  Oh, and Jim, as I get into
mid-February, I'll let you know if I need Sets- THANK YOU so much for
offering!!  I'll keep you all updated...