[IP] Mail order RXs

I'm trying to holler at someone to get those 700 frozen test sticks
resolved; am only accessing voice mail(s). BUT, which state commissioner do
I contact? The employer is in Ohio, we are in Indiana, the insurance co. is
in Wisconsin, and the pharmacy is in Texas. I hate this. I've dealt with
many, many ins. co's over the last 49+ years but I guess this is the way of
the '00s.
    BTW it was 0 degrees this a.m., but it's sunny for the 4th day in a row.
We get an average of 196 sunny days a year so thankful for it in January.
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)