[IP] RE: significant others and fixing things

>2.  I want to fix you, fix this, I read about this - couldn't that help?,
>fix, fix, fix...

According to Shane, this is a "man thing" in general. Not necessarily
related to D. They feel that they are being helpful by trying to fix
your problems (whatever they may be) and don't understand that you don't
want help, you just want understanding. My sister-in-law says you just
have to find the one you want, and then "train him". :)

Do the men out there with D find that their spouses are more likely to
be understanding, or are they also "fixers"?