Re: [IP] Is pumping easier?

What I was trying to say, trying to live on such a rigid schedule is NOT
easier for me (personally) to do than MDI or pumping.  I did the two shot a
day thing for quite a while.  It stank.  It was very hard to eat the same
amount of carb at the same time, and do approximately the same level of
activities at the same time everyday.  More injections (and the pump is
incomparable) gave me so much more flexiblity, it was easier even though I
spent more time injecting/testing (if that makes any sense at all...) in
the long run it saved me emotional energy.