Re: [IP] could have died

Mary Jean,
I have thought along the same line as your thinking now.  I have gone over
glucagon injection with both my 7 and 6 yr. old kids.  They have both given
my injections when I was on shots and my 7 yr. old haves even put in my
tender injection before.  I encourage them to help with shots so if I ever
needed a glycogen injection they wouldn't be so afraid.  We have also talked
about calling 911 if I don't wake up?  It is too bad that kids of diabetic
parents have to become so responsible.  I wish I never had to go over these
things with them sometimes?
35 yrs old
24 yrs diabetic
3 months pumping