Re: [IP] could have died

<< My 10yo pumper found her Dad semi-conscious on the kitchen floor this

I'm always so relieved to hear of a child who rises to an occasion such as
this. It makes me feel better to know that kids really do know what to do.
Of course, your daughter probably understands better than most kids would.
You must be extremely proud of her.

This serves as a reminder for me to play "what if" with my non-diabetic 13
year old son and soon-to-be-10 (leap day birthday) husband. I've never gone
as low as your husband was, but I'd like for everyone to be prepared if the
situation occurs.

Mary Jean