Re: [IP] wondering if anyone has read this book

I bought "Sweet, Invisible Body," at the Barnes and Noble next to my hotel in
Denver when I got started on the pump in December.  I haven't finished the
book yet (thanks to work and school!) but so far it is excellent.  I
recommend it to everyone on the list!  Also another book, "Needles," by Andie
Domonick is great too.. Both similar stories on being a young woman with

Diagnosed 11/1/95, pumping since 12/14/99