[IP] could have died

My 10yo pumper found her Dad semi-conscious on the kitchen floor this
afternoon.  He's type 2.  Tested at 28.  I got a call at the beauty parlor
(head covered with hair color goop) saying Dad is on the floor.  She gave him
juice and a pillow and there he stayed until able to move again.  Said his
body went numb, as well as his tongue and couldn't call for help, with our
two kids in just the next room.  Whew.