[IP] Re: Tincture of Benzoin

You can buy it at any drug store! It is usually in the section
where the first aid stuff and foot powder/medicine is. At our
local drugstore it was right there on the first aide aisle with
the monkey blood (remember that stuff - I think it is
mercurochrome or something like that? Ick!), the iodine, the
gentian violet, the glycerine, etc.

Sheila said:
My husband is in
the Army and he uses this stuff called Tincture Benzoin Compound
to hold
 bandages in place over blisters while road marching.  I don't
know how
 widely available it is or if it is even available over the
counter, try
asking ask your pharmacist about it.

--
Take care, Kerri