[IP] Re: Tincture of Benzoin

You can buy it at any drug store! It is usually in the section
where the first aid stuff and foot powder/medicine is. At our
local drugstore it was right there on the first aide aisle with
the monkey blood (remember that stuff - I think it is
mercurochrome or something like that? Ick!), the iodine, the
gentian violet, the glycerine, etc.

Sheila said:
My husband is in
the Army and he uses this stuff called Tincture Benzoin Compound
to hold
 bandages in place over blisters while road marching.  I don't
know how
 widely available it is or if it is even available over the
counter, try
asking ask your pharmacist about it.

Take care, Kerri
Alulitsuti "mother of many children"
"Cultivate peace at home." Petalesharo, Pawnee (Indian)