[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #869

In a message dated 01/27/2000 7:42:09 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< After calming myself down, I made myself call the insurance rep I'd been
 dealing with one last time.  That call was the last I made... two days later
 I had approval.  I am soooooo glad I didn't give up.  I was so close - I had
 broke down and just thought "it'll never happen..." >>

But they sure do know how to put us through hell first, don't they.  Still
waiting since November to get reimbursed by my HMO for test strips.  It took
them exactly 3 days less than one month to actually open the envelope
containing the receipt, which was promptly "misplaced" within one week.  Grrr.