Re: [IP] re: site pain

> and i really am paranoid of sil's so there is no way i'm
> trying them anytime soon.

have a stiff drink, use some ice on the spot (in a baggie) and I
guarantee I (I mean you) won't feel a thing <grin>

Really, honest injun.... lots of kids use these things and I know
they look terribly intimidating, but they work well.

As far as the SS's go, if they are near or in an area where your skin
folds when you sit and/or change position, they can pop out. You must
be careful to get the "smooth" areas. Lily has had this happen a
couple of times -- but no longer uses SS's 'cause she likes the
T/S/C's better.