[IP] Rx mail delivery

I'm going to request that ALL my Rx deliveries require a signature. I'm not
even too sure about the temp inside the back of a FedEx, UPS, or P.O. truck.
The summer sun would certainly heat the inside of an open truck. Also, the
cold would be inside, too. Those doors are mostly open, maybe heating the
driver - no airconditioning though. My deliveries come from Texas to
northern Indiana. Quite a temp diff. Wonder how many temp. changes a package
goes through from them to me?
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)