Re: [IP] Stop Pump w Activities

Darlene, Matt has to disconnect for wrestling. Yes we had to fight the after
wrestling highs!!!  But........just like you figure everything else out with
this disease, were doing pretty good with that now too.  Matt disconnects for
2 hours sometimes 2.5 hrs for wrestling practice. What we do is underbolus
dinner, because it's usually an hour before practice. Then disconnect and
check hourly. Based on his numbers, if over 150 i'll give him missed basal or
leave him alone. When Matt played out in the snow off and on ALL day last
week, that's when we had keytones with good numbers, so i'm leary about
leaving pump on him that long in the cold, not sure if line froze or not, so
now he disconnects for the snow, and check hourly and see if he needs basal.
Good luck.