[IP] IP] Is pumping easier?

Natalie wrote:
The pump is more work than being on the conventional 2 shots a day,
match your food and exercise to your insulin regimen.

Maureen wrote:
I have to disagree with Natalie.  In one sense, pumping is MUCH easier than
trying to live my life matching it to insulin peaks of two shots.  MDI was
a lot easier than that (despite the appearance of more work).  I would
choose to do what I want to do, when I want to do it, it is a lot less work.

I think the guessing game I'm currently playing is much harder than
anything... did I take enough insulin, did I take too much, did I eat
enough, did I eat too much?  Sheesh, it's exhausting!

Type 1 for 37 long years....