Re: [IP] vent vent vent AHHH!!!

Brian Baggaley wrote:

> Oh, I am going with Kaiser Traditional Plan, so which clinic should I go to?
>   Milpitas?  I want to make an app't now for March 1st or as close to it as
> I can.  Guess I'll have to see a GP first to refer me to an Endo??
> with exhaustion...
> Brian
> http://www.geocities.com/iamliberal

You might try making a couple of calls to:
    Sue Ann Kelly at Milpitas (CDE) or
    Sue O'brian at Santa Clara (Diabetes case worker - She might be in Campbell

If you do call, tell either one of them that Jim Sandberg gave you their name.

If you need a few infusion sets to hold you over til March 1, let me know.

Jim S.