RE: [IP] Shocked Nancy

I agree. You need a new team. Sounds like this one has a "thing" for MDI and
doesn't want to do anything different. Shop around until you find a team
that is more sensitive to your needs. I will agree that the pump is more
"work" than MDI in that there are a lot more things to fool with than just
syringe and insulin vial. I disagree that there are more "problems" with
pumping. On the contrary, my bgs have smoothed out considerably and I feel
MUCH better since going on the pump. Good luck.