[IP] Is pumping easier?

RoseLea wrote:
> Then why is the only information I'm getting my diabetic care team is that
> the pump is more work and has many more problems than MDI?

Natalie wrote:
The pump is more work than being on the conventional 2 shots a day,
match your food and exercise to your insulin regimen.

I have to disagree with Natalie.  In one sense, pumping is MUCH easier than
trying to live my life matching it to insulin peaks of two shots.  MDI was
a lot easier than that (despite the appearance of more work).  I would
choose to do what I want to do, when I want to do it, it is a lot less work.