Re: [IP] Hiding the pump& favorite side

In a message dated 1/27/00 6:54:29 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< I thought this was interesting - I wear my pump on my left side only - I
was wondering if everyone else had a "favorite side".
I wear mine in my right pocket, and if what I'm wearing doesn't have a right
pocket I try to approximate one.  But I once put it in my left pocket to
remind me to do something different with my bolus for dinner -- sort of the
string around the finger method of remembering.

Linda Z