[IP] snow/exercise

I was reading about Kap and playing in the snow. Kevin sounds just like him
in the insulin needs for sledding. Kevin took off his pump every time he went
sledding and has come in on the low side of normal each time. (75-85) He
doesnt eat extra either. BUT when he plays soccer, or basketball...with pump
off he gets a glucose dump and ends up very high! (250-300's)  I'm not sure
the difference other than one requires less of the glucose store than another.

Strange disease indeed!

I saw Kevins new endo today for my low thyroid. He is very good! I highly
recommend him still for anyone in this area. Dr. Christopher Zitnay is in
Charlottesville, VA.

Mom of Kevin