[IP] RE: Thanks everyone...

I remember one day during the "fight" where I just lost it, cried cried
cried and said it's not worth it, I'm giving up.

After calming myself down, I made myself call the insurance rep I'd been
dealing with one last time.  That call was the last I made... two days later
I had approval.  I am soooooo glad I didn't give up.  I was so close - I had
broke down and just thought "it'll never happen..."

Never give up -