Re: [IP] Hiding the pump

Maureen Reagan wrote:

> I am another clip to my waistband and go (Jude ALWAYS is on my right hip

I thought this was interesting - I wear my pump on my left side only - I
was wondering if everyone else had a "favorite side".

I liked your story about the little boy and the pager and pump - I have
so many people ask me about my "pager" that I have now started going up
to people if they are wearing a pager and saying "Oh neat, you are
wearing an insulin pump, too" (that is if I know them - not just people
on the street)  Just my crazy way of dealing with it.