[IP] Re: Nice supprise today

> One of the letters was from our friends at
> Disetronic USA and contained a very GENEROUS contribution to Insulin
> Pumpers.
> A big THANK YOU to Disetronic USA and staff for their support of
> Insulin Pumpers. I encourage all of you to thank your reps from both
> MM and D for their support of this forum which we all find so useful.
> The contribution from D and that of MM put us over the halfway point
> for our annual fund raising drive.  For those of you who have not yet
> pitched in, the contribution of $1 per month -- that's a mere $12
> per,  year will almost cover all the bare bones expenses needed to
> bring you the web site and mail list services. If you like IP,
> consider making a donation at:
> Michael
> email @ redacted

This is terrific.  Would it be possible for BOTH (even all 3) pump companies to participate in the group by answering queries and posting
info on what is being developed and what the future will be for pumpers, rather than getting it second, or third, hand.  Is this there
option, or would they be discouraged from posting?  I can see where it could be a problem with aggressive marketing, etc.  I do think it
could be managed with sufficient disclaimers.

Incidentally, I have even succumbed to your requests for support, even though my outgo's far exceed my income (mostly because of health
insurance that is 1/4 of my take home).  If I can contribute, everyone can.
Jack Granowski
email @ redacted
I've got a theory that if you give 100 percent all of the
time, somehow things will work out in the end.
-- Larry Bird