Re: [IP] I need a new endo

I am from Michigan and go to Dr. Jean Nelson in Grand Blanc at Genesys
Hospital.  It is about 1.5 hours from Toledo.  My first appointment with her
was in August and I immediatley met with the team at their Diabetic Learning
Center.  I was put on a carb counting diet and by November, I started
pumping!  I had  a little delay with Blue Cross.  I LOVE my pump.  I am
really happy with my dietician and pump nurse!
Good Luck!
Caron Sullivan
Type One, dxed 5-6-70, age 36