[IP] Mail order supplies

Someone asked why go through mail order for supplies and not the friendly
pharmacy? Well, our ins. changed last July. We now pay $10 for a generic
30-day supply locally, or $10 generic through the mail for a 90-day supply.
The cost is $20 for a 30-day brand supply locally, or $20 for a 90-day brand
supply through the mail. Since I am on 11 different Rx's, it can be quite
costly to get local 30-day supplies. That's $220 a month (most are brand
items) as compared to $220 every three months.

Thank you all for your suggestions. I called (got voice mail) the ins. rep
today but will raise a stink. The hot Humalog was never resolved. This issue
will be. My second delivery of Humalog did have signature required. I am
going to request that ALL my Rx's be sig required. I don't like hot or
frozen BP meds, etc. either.

Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)