[IP] I'm going to be on TV!

When I got home today, there was a message from my endo on my answering
machine. One of his patients (type 1, not a pumper) is a reporter for a
local TV station and is doing a "special" about the MM glucose sensor. He
has used the sensor, but can't really interview himself, so my endo
recommended me for the job. The film crew is coming to my house next Monday
afternoon for a short interview. Anyone want to volunteer to come and help
me clean the house?? YIKES!!!!

I'll let you know how it goes.

Mary Jean