[IP] rear site #s

Hi Gang,

Well, we got two sites with Kevin in the rear and the numbers were great for
the first day and 1/2. On both sites (opposite sides) it seemed like his bgs
would start rising during the night and that a shot or two of H didn't bring
him down much.

Today we switched to his tummy as the Dr said we could still rotate there,
but it was only the start of day number 3 and he was high all last night.

I'm going to wait and see how the tummy works and see if we get more than 1
1/2 days. Usually with tummy we can at least get 3.

Any suggestions...still wondering about trying the V with the H, but like I
said we usually get 3 full days on tummy.

Thanks, Linda