Re: [IP] Re-priming after reservoir removal & THANKS

In a message dated 1/27/00 2:12:00 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< How do you know how much to prime to tighten up the arms against the top of
 the plunger? Just a couple of tenths makes a diff. to me. At what point do
 you know it was sufficient?

I just prime until a drop or two of insulin comes out of tip of the little
needle at the end of the tubing. I generally set the prime for 5 units, then
suspend it when the drops come out.
 Also, Thank you for repeating that great article on depression (You know
 you're a diabetic if your honey calls you sweetie and you get upset). >>

You're quite welcome. Thank you -- I'm glad it's useful to you.  :-)

Jan (and Elvis)